Sunday, April 15, 2012

Introduction

How many people have started a blog after seeing Julie & Julia? Well, I can tell you right now, this blog isn't going to be nearly as entertaining, well written, or as savory as that one. I'm just a single 30-something year old who feels like sharing some of her thoughts with someone. So why not share them with everyone?! Plus I can look back at this 5 to 10 years from now and be just as embarrassed as I am when I read my junior high and high school diaries. Has anyone done that, themselves, recently? It's those times that I really wish I had a undo button! Control+z. If only.

Like most women in the US, I am currently obsessed with Pinterest. I have hundreds of pins, but how many crafts have I actually done? How many recipes am I really going to attempt (and probably butcher)? When am I going to redecorate my condo to look like the flawlessly staged, angelically lit pictures covering my home decorating board? So, here I am, giving myself a place to share my escapades (Pinterest and non-Pinterest related) while motivating me to do more than just pin a picture on a fictional board. If anyone actually reads this I hope you enjoy yourself.

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson

Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson JustMercy , by Bryan Stevenson, is the story of Walter McMillian, who was sentenced to die for a murder he d...